1. In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until smooth.
4. Grease a large saucepan and place on medium heat. Wait until the pan is hot before
spooning the pancake mixture in 2-3 tbsp serving sizes. The pancakes expand, so do not
overcrowd the pan! Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
1. While that mixture sits, place all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil
and then simmer for five minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
1. Stack the pancakes, drizzle with berry compote, dark chocolate, and coconut whipped